Houston Criminal Charges Attorney
An Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyer Fighting for You
With more than 30 years of legal experience, Rand Mintzer, Attorney at Law stands ready to defend you or your loved one against virtually any type of felony or misdemeanor offense.
Call the Houston criminal lawyer Rand Mintzer at 713-862-8880 to schedule your free initial consultation regarding any of the following.
- Weapons charges: Have you been charged with a weapons violation? Mr. Mintzer works hard to protect your rights and secure the most favorable outcome on your behalf.
- Homicide/capital murder: If you or your loved one has been charged with homicide or capital murder you should retain a highly experienced, knowledgeable and reputable defense attorney. Rand Mintzer focuses on building the strongest defense possible to fight these serious charges.
- DWI: The consequences of a drunk driving arrest can be expensive and limit your freedoms. Mintzer’s firm handles all issues involving DWI charges including the Administrative License Revocation (ALR) hearing to maintain your driving privileges. He uses his knowledge of DWI defense to build a strong defense in vehicular manslaughter cases.
- Reckless driving: As an experienced Houston criminal lawyer Mr. Mintzer defends drivers charged with excessive speed, eluding a police officer and other reckless driving charges to help ensure the consequences of the traffic stop are minimized.
- Failure to stop and give information (hit-and-run): If you failed to stop and give your information following an accident you can face serious penalties including the loss of your license and heavy fines. Rand Mintzer can use his experience to help minimize the consequences or have the case dismissed.
- Drug Charges/Possession of controlled substances: Rand Mintzer, Attorney at law provides effective defense to those charged with possession of marijuana, cocaine, crack, methamphetamines and illegal prescription drugs.
- Sex crimes: Mr. Mintzer is committed to putting together the strongest defense possible for people charged with indecent exposure, rape, molestation, sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault and other sex crimes. With a successful defense, you can avoid having to register as a sex offender.
- Assault/battery: A vigorous defense is necessary for people charged with assault, aggravated assault, battery, assault with a deadly weapon, domestic violence and more. Mr. Mintzer represents people charged with assault of a friend or stranger as well as people charged with assault of a family member (domestic violence).
- Theft and burglary: Have you been arrested for or charged with theft or burglary? Turn to Rand Mintzer, Attorney at Law for an effective defense of theft by fraud, larceny, robbery, shoplifting and other crimes.
- Insurance fraud and credit card fraud: Rand Mintzer handles various types of insurance fraud and credit card fraud defense. Offenses can involve medical insurance and Internet-based crimes.
- Trademark counterfeiting: Mr. Mintzer provides a vigorous defense for people charged with counterfeiting trademarked brand names.
- Animal cruelty: Texas takes animal cruelty charges seriously. Rand Mintzer, Attorney at Law has a successful track record of defending those charged with this type of crime.
- Expunctions and nondisclosures: You do not have to let your criminal history turn up on your background checks for employment, benefits or housing. Let Rand Mintzer assist you with a criminal record expungement or petition for nondisclosure.
- Probation violations: Have you been arrested for a probation violation? Let the experts defend you and ensure the continued protection of your rights and freedoms.
- Federal Crimes: Rand Mintzer takes on a variety of federal cases including cyber crimes, bribery, embezzlement and larceny
- Other Crimes: White collar crimes, juvenile crimes, terroristic threats and many others.
Contact a Harris County Criminal Lawyer
Rand Mintzer is dedicated to protecting the rights and freedoms of people charged with drug possession and all other misdemeanor and felony crimes. For experienced criminal defense, contact Rand Mintzer, Attorney at Law to schedule a free initial consultation. Call today: 713-862-8880